SURE! Voucher Management
Pre-paid charging is a revenue-assured key model for subscription-based businesses. As a service provider you are launching various services bundled and delivered through end-to-end prepaid models. To avail pre-paid services, customers have to make payments in advance, either through an E-voucher or by topping up their accounts with cash.
You would then activate the customers’ accounts on receipt of the payment and maintain a record of the same for monitoring the service usage or validity period with PCRF to control usage.
SURE!, a Magnaquest product, has an end-to-end Voucher Management System that supports multiple types of vouchers – duration with service attached or pure value based voucher independent of the service. SURE! Voucher Management Solution takes care of generating and maintaining voucher details & tracking its life cycle.
The system interfaces with pre-paid charging platform (of SURE! or a third party) and CRM (of SURE! or a third party) to provide real-time updated information to handle both service controlling and customer enquiries.
- Definition of various types of Prepaid Vouchers
- Duration with service attached.
- Pure value based card independent of a service.
- Linking the voucher to a prepaid plan with the services and usage limits.
- Generation of PIN for the Voucher with encrypted storage with an option to upload to excel for printing.
- You have the option of changing the PIN Generation Algorithm.
- Voucher tracking by Voucher Numbers.
- Ability to upload voucher details received from external systems as ASCII files.
- Ability to reconcile the feed received from external print house and the feed sent out for printing.
- Handling Voucher Life cycle (issue, tracking, closure) with multiple statuses securely, including inventory and sale through dealers and retailers.
- Reconciliation of vouchers printed against those that are distributed to the dealers and resellers.
- Ability to create anonymous customers through upload of prepaid vouchers & hardware number and subsequent tracking based on voucher number or hardware serial number.
- Voucher redemption from portal and subsequent plan activation.
- PIN validation before customer balance top up.
- Verification of voucher validity by CSR on behalf of customer.
- Providing grace periods to customers once the balance is below pre-defined amounts.
- Tracking the Prepaid Voucher inventory, sale and their movement – Life Cycle Management
- Deactivating prepaid subscriptions for ISP, VoIP, PPV and VoD when the limit and grace period are exhausted
- Disabling of Voucher or a batch of vouchers from the system, to check unauthorized usage
- Facilitating Voucher sales and returns to operational entity. This is also possible through one time sale
- Ability to provide discount on Voucher sales to operational entity.
- Redemption of Vouchers and intimation of customer balance through SMS via SMS gateway interfacing