Work Order Management
Your greatest challenge is to stay one step ahead of your subscribers’ needs. In any business context, it is critically important that subscriber requests are tracked and the learning from them used for analysis, reporting and customer management. Storing, analyzing and utilizing historic data of subscriber interactions for a seamless and well-rounded subscriber experience is imperative for your success in the market place.
SURE!, a Magnaquest Product has an end-to-end Work Order Management solution which can store and track any requests that originated from your subscriber.
The major features supported by the Work Order Management solution are
- Generating work orders for any type of requests from subscribers.
- Maintaining contracts and contractual terms entered with the subscriber.
- Creating work orders automatically when issues like ‘installation’ or ‘disconnection’ are reported.
- Assigning priority for the work orders so as enable execution prioritization.
- Classifying work orders based on parameters.
- Capturing (re-) scheduled/ preferred / closed/ completed dates, which can be used to track the status of the work orders.
- Linking work order codes with problem codes to correctly identify the problem and initiating appropriate resolution.
- Routing work orders to respective technicians for execution of the job
- Keeping track of hardware taken on sale /lease