SURE! CRM – End-user Web Interface
The End-User Web Interface portal provides your customers the power and convenience to subscribe for service(s) and manage their accounts from a personal computer or a web cafe from anywhere around the world. The portal allows your customers to upgrade to new services, or view their order histories, payments or register tickets. Self-Care provides real-time view of all transactions of any given customer.
With SURE!, your customers are free to update their contact information and manage their subscription directly on the website at their convenience.
- Integrates with SOAP, XML based APIs, using which, operators can build and embed these features as part of their service portal
- Enables customizable menu, based on the user privileges
- Facilitates a Prospect / Customer to submit their preferences
- Allows customer-wise / customer-group-wise specific web interface for personalized self-service
- Enables customer inquiries pertaining to service availability, products, billing information etc. from easy-to-use web front-end
- Enables a comprehensive view of the subscription and usage details
- Allows customers to log trouble service requests from the web
- Allows the customers to view Statement of Account from anywhere, anytime and make payments on the Web
- Allows customers to view price plans
- Allows customers to view billed and unbilled usage of different services with date as a filter
- Allows to view Invoice and Payment details
- Allows the customer to track the status of their trouble service request / service order, on the web