UC: Billing & CRM for Unified Communications service providers
In a business world where communication is inevitable irrespective of the location where one or more individuals are present, Unified Communications is the solution. Unified communication makes sure that the individuals across locations are not only identified rather communicated effectively over chat, voice or video without compromising on the quality of the service.
Many players provide end to end unified communications solutions to the corporates so as to enable them in taking faster and accurate decisions as well as to deliver on promises made by the corporates to their business users by effective and timely communication On this outset, it is quite important that the Unified Communication Service Providers are enabled with the right pricing and cloud billing solutions so as to monetize from the varied range of services they are offering to the corporates. Just by deploying the service does not address the issue for the unified communications service provider. Rather the providers ensuring internet connectivity also has to be properly managed to make sure that all stake holders involved in service delivery are properly managed.
A robust and dynamic IT environment is hence critical in this scenario, the key business support systems being Customer Relationship Management, Product Catalogue, Rating and Billing and Partner Management SURE! Unified Communications is an end-to-end customer care and billing system designed to handle the customer management, charging and billing aspects associated with multiple services offered as part of Unified Communications. Key features include
- Full-featured business rule-driven solution that includes end to end management and maintenance of the customers as well as making sure that best services are offered so as to retain the customers and deliver delight.
- A proven transaction processing core that has been benchmarked in excess of 1,000,000 records per minute
- Support for multiple level of hierarchies within the corporates
- High-performance and scalable billing engine that can generate invoices to multiple corporates
- End to end partner management modules which makes sure that other stake holders as part of service delivery are properly managed and serviced
- GUI-driven configuration and rule-based data processing that enables service providers to adapt business processes to changing local market rules, regulatory requirements
- An open and scalable technology platform that allows easy integration into an existing system landscape